Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   SHAM036 - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - The DVD Specs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dellamorte-dellamore-cemetery-man/7705-sham036-dellamorte-dellamore-cemetery-man-dvd-specs.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 17th January 2012 07:10 PM

SHAM036 - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - The DVD Specs

SHAM036 - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...DVDFront2D.jpg

ZOMBIES, SEX AND GUNS, OH MY!

Meet Francesco Dellamorte (Rupert Everett), gravedigger and guardian of the mythical Buffalora Cemetery where the dead just don’t stay dead. Seven days after burial, the fresh cadavers claw their way out of their coffins looking for flesh to eat. And it’s Francesco’s job to dispatch these ‘Returners’ before they escape into the local community.

But his quest to stop the dead from invading the world of the living falters when he falls in love with a beautiful and enigmatic widow visiting her husband’s crypt. For when he kills her by mistake, and is cursed to see her face for eternity, the difference between being alive and dead become chillingly confused in his shocked and romantically damaged brain.

From Michele Soavi, director of THE CHURCH and THE SECT, a surreal blend of George Romero gore, Dario Argento style and ‘Monty Python’ irreverence in the weirdest zombie movie ever made.

Synopsis by Alan Jones, author of 'Profondo Argento'

Special Features:

* Director Michele Soavi & Writer Gianni Romoli Audio Commentary
* Exclusive Booklet of Alan Jones’ personal on-set memoir
* Trailers & Photo Gallery
* English Audio & Optional Italian Audio with English Subtitles

bbfc 18
Run Time 01:43:08

Dellamorte Dellamore - The Cemetery Man (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£15.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 27 February 2012.

You can pre-order yours at either:

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

pedromonkey 17th January 2012 07:15 PM

Really liking the cover art although the centre pic's contrast is a little too high. Nice though...

platostotal 17th January 2012 07:22 PM

Really like the art, hoping it won't effect 'shelving' on the high street, big sticker ahoy:lol: me thinks.

PaulD 17th January 2012 07:24 PM

Is this a new commentary or one that's been ported from a previous release? Bit of a shame there's not more in the way of extras. Will still be picking this up though.

Rassilon 17th January 2012 07:32 PM

I think the title really works well. Love the artwork. Can't wait for this. Had it on vhs back in the day and it was always a favorite.

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th January 2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 210047)
Is this a new commentary or one that's been ported from a previous release? Bit of a shame there's not more in the way of extras. Will still be picking this up though.

I think it's the commentary that's on the Italian blu-ray. It'll be in Italian with English subtitles.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th January 2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 210063)
I think it's the commentary that's on the Italian blu-ray. It'll be in Italian with English subtitles.

That's a great addition which makes this a great purchase.

I really like the artwork and away the titles are laid out.

Vampix 17th January 2012 11:17 PM

Even though I didn't think much of the film when I first saw it some years back on TV, I'll probably buy this Shameless edition and give it a re-watch to see if my opinion has changed.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th January 2012 08:21 PM

Nice.
I'll be picking this up as I only own the BD Mediabook now.:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th January 2012 08:22 PM

Glad Shameless did what they did with the title as well.:cool: