Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2017, 01:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
i am awful at Nioh
i'm slightly better with it than souls games, but have heard some find it harder than them
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 9th May 2017, 09:25 AM
Cult Addict

for those who struggle with bloodborne; here's some boss advice
Cleric Beast

best weapon - saw cleaver
as soon as you get in there try to get behind and stick the a**e and persistently attack, no point using the gun to parry as beast however if you want aim for the head and keep shooting hopefully you should stagger and get a free visceral attack, molotovs are also rather handy as vulnerable to fire.
keep aiming for the legs and a**e and eventually you'll rip through the bosses skin which means more damage. however be wary as he can heal himself but it's also beneficial because if you have taken damage you can heal yourself.
now be cautious with phase 2 as the f****r will be a lot more aggressive and will jump about more. just keep trying to stick the a**e and continue to hack away. eventually you'll win.
please also note if you backtrack to the area with the 1st brick wielding guy (if you die against cleric) you can summon Father Gascoigne who can help out. the good thing is he is an optional boss so you could leave him till you're stronger.
hope it helps.

Last edited by bleakshaun; 10th May 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

this is out next week, its a scifi souls game, it by the same people who did lords of the fallen and looks like they have improved the clunky controls from that with this game and the previews ive read are very promising
bleakshaun likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 10th May 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10th May 2017, 02:38 PM
Cult Addict

i completely forgot about this
i know what i'm wasting my wages on
Old 10th May 2017, 09:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
i completely forgot about this
i know what i'm wasting my wages on
Think I might get it as well.
bleakshaun likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 11th May 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11th May 2017, 08:10 AM
Cult Addict

Continuing with Bloodborne boss fights. here is one of the most popular and (on initial release) the reason why a lot of people gave up.
Father Gascoigne.

before you go into this bossroom you need to get the music box, to get this you need to go down to the sewers to the area with all the crawling corpses and climb up the ladders, you'll eventually get to a gate with a window. open the gate and talk to the girl to get the music box.
now with the music box you shouldn't use it till phase 3.
phase 1 and 2 are very similar it's a lot more like pvp, phase 2 he'll not use the gun as much and uses the axe 2 handed. just time your parry hits and use the enviroment to your advantage.
phase 3, Gascoigne will turn into a beast, now use the music box, this'll stun him meaning free hits, or use of molotovs (if possible). otherwise the best way to deal with him in this phase is to bait his attacks and hit when possible.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 13th May 2017, 09:24 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

even though i got dark souls 3 yesterday, going start with the first and try to fin ish them this time, was looking at some guides on you tube to get good weapons etc early but after failing miserable a few times and want to break my controller going to just go at my own pace. went with the knight(was between him and pyromancer)
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 13th May 2017, 09:32 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
even though i got dark souls 3 yesterday, going start with the first and try to fin ish them this time, was looking at some guides on you tube to get good weapons etc early but after failing miserable a few times and want to break my controller going to just go at my own pace. went with the knight(was between him and pyromancer)
the knight is a good build so is the bandit in ds1. the bandit in ds2 is great.
Old 13th May 2017, 09:43 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
the knight is a good build so is the bandit in ds1. the bandit in ds2 is great.
only thing i don't like is how slow he is, but suppose thats made up by his armour and shield. lucky i took fire bombs as i might of had a hard time with asylum demon, what are the best stats to level up

also i know why i sucked so much the first time i played i never picked up the estus flask!
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 13th May 2017, 10:09 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
only thing i don't like is how slow he is, but suppose thats made up by his armour and shield. lucky i took fire bombs as i might of had a hard time with asylum demon, what are the best stats to level up

also i know why i sucked so much the first time i played i never picked up the estus flask!
to start with leveling up, you should go with endurance as it also increases equip load, health is good to improve, but don't waste your time on resistance because you'l still get impacted with poison and toxic easily. occasionally put points into health and your strength and dexterity - although with strength and dex if you find a weapon you want to use then fire all points into it.

Like this? Share it using the links below!