Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Any 1 played silent hill memories on the wii ?

Ive tried playing but i can only get my character to walk in 1 direction and thats forward its realy p*ss*ng me of i cant get him to turn round etc ...
Any 1 else had this prob....
Old 4th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

its ok i got the hang off it ...just takes a bit of getting use to it and using controller to move you with the nunchuck at same time ... jusy me being a bit useless
Old 5th June 2011, 10:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I completed the new Duke Nukem Forever demo Friday! Can't wait for the full game!
kingofwitches666 likes this.
Old 5th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by broonage View Post
I completed the new Duke Nukem Forever demo Friday! Can't wait for the full game!
Me too! The demo was great (shame it wasn't a bit longer).

When I pre-ordered the game I decided to splash the cash & went for the Balls of Steel edition.

You make it easy.
Old 6th June 2011, 08:39 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Me too! The demo was great (shame it wasn't a bit longer).

When I pre-ordered the game I decided to splash the cash & went for the Balls of Steel edition.
Haha, I almost went for that but realised afterwards I have no place for it, plus my other-half would probably rip of my steel b.....beard!

TBH though, I did enjoy the demo, but I just finished Crysis 2 and am playing Farcry 2, so coming directly from them to this, I didn't find it amazing...just cool...but I'm save my verdict for the full game.
Man, I had so many fun hours playing DN 3D back in the 90s.
Old 6th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i finished L.A Noire and ended up buying COD:Black Ops which im gonna work through, but my bro just got me into this MMO called APB:All Points Bulletin, which is rather fun, it's a bit like a GTA game...
Old 22nd June 2011, 06:51 AM
Cult Acolyte

Sorry I haven't been on for a while as i've been playing a lot of Little Big Planet and i really want Alien Breed
Old 17th July 2011, 10:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Recently I've played through quite a few games -

Duke Nukem Forever - Well, it was never going to live up to expectations after so long, but I don't think anyone expected it to be quite so bad. Despite this however, I still really enjoyed it. Graphics are horrible in places, and the humour often falls flat, but something drew me in and kept me playing. There's some interesting level design, and driving sections break things up nicely.

Alice: Madness Returns - A nice spin on the classic story, and a really nice art style as well. It was fun to play a platformer with some old school sensibilities - lots of jumping around on actual platforms. It does drag on a bit towards the end, but it seems redundant complaining that it's too long when most games are way too short.

Shadows of the Damned - I wasn't going to play this originally because of the Resi style over the shoulder shooting. However, the ability to walk and shoot certainly helped things. Really loved the opening, and you can tell the developers went for a punk/grindhouse style feel to proceedings. Plenty of dick jokes too if you're into that sort of thing.

I've also gone back to Tony Hawks Project 8 and Smackdown 2011 to fill the time. Project 8 is one of the weakest entries in the series... well, until those games with the stupid board peripherals, but I always enjoy skateboarding games. I hadn't played it for about 3 years, but on picking it up I managed to finish some of the tasks I struggled with back then. Nice to know I still have the skills.
Smackdown 2011 is just awful. Absurd storyline, a rubbish backstage wandering bit between the matches in "road to wrestlemania", and the whole thing just feels slow. However, with a few friends battering each other in a hell in a cell match it isn't too shabby.
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

well ive just picked up Halflife for PS2..any reviews?? will be interested to see the added content (usually the case with PS2 ports i find) £1.50!! bonny nick as well...sod the council the sliver box is coming out....
Old 10th August 2011, 07:14 AM
Cult Rookie

In these days I’m playing call of duty modern warfare 2 (COD MW 2) and GTA San Andreas. I have played all episodes of GTA series and COD series. Also I’m waiting for release of COD MW3.

Like this? Share it using the links below!