Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2010, 01:03 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Cant quite reach the tabs key, nearly there, nearly....oh damn, she's dead! Meh.

Which is the one with the dinosaur? Or am I just imagining that?
Old 18th March 2010, 01:14 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
Cant quite reach the tabs key, nearly there, nearly....oh damn, she's dead! Meh.
Lara has to climb, backflip, spin and grab the ladder. So you have to hold down basically every key on the keyboard (including some that haven't been invented yet) and hope for the best. You then sit back and watch disconsolately as she plummets to a painful demise, and yell out "You stupid clumsy cow!" (as though it was her fault).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
Which is the one with the dinosaur? Or am I just imagining that?
There are two T-Rex's in TR2 in the cave (an effectively scary moment), as well as a T-Rex, a family of raptors, and a few small green things that snap heels and look like lumps of four-legged snot in TR3.
Old 18th March 2010, 01:46 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Damn those walking bogeys! Pick them off one by one.

Speaking of dinos has brought back memories of Dino-Crisis! Anyone ever played that?
Old 18th March 2010, 02:53 PM
Cult Rookie

Well I don't have any of the big 3 current consoles though I usually get my updated gaming fix from my PC. I am playing Silent Hill Shattered memories on my PS2, to my surprise I actually like running form the monsters and not fighting. I would like to get BIOSHOCK 2 but I guess I should finish the first game before I do that. Other than that mostly oldschool games on everything form 3D0 to Sega Saturn.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26887025879 My Horror Youtube Channel (Videos coming!) http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxRDsHorrorAndGore Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7160393&ref=nf
Old 21st March 2010, 07:22 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Been playing a zombie game I haven't played for years and years now!

Medievil 2!

Such a fun game - I luv the ghost with his British accent that would make Dick Van Dyke laugh
Old 23rd March 2010, 09:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

God of war 3. Amazing game. Great gory deaths. One of the best looking games around.
Old 25th March 2010, 08:31 AM
Cult Rookie

Still playing a lot of RE:The Darkside Chronicles on the Wii. Best rail shooter I've played, much better than previous Resident Evil shooters.
Old 25th March 2010, 04:23 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Been playing Hunter: The Reckoning on the xbox - got it delivered today and it's an awesome zombie game.

That's what I WOULD have been saying if it worked!!!!!!!

I've tried upgrading the 360 so it should be Backwards Compatible but apparantly the game is only BC with the US version! WHAT THE HELL!

I need a hug. No zombiness for me today
Old 26th March 2010, 01:34 AM
Cultist

Where's the Cult Labs Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clan then, eh?!

I've been missing my in Gears Of War 2 for a while now what with Modern Warfare 2, Borderlands (bloody Crawmerax!), Assassins Creed 2 and now BFBC2 getting in the way but we've got a semi regular bunch of DVD Forumites (quite a few from the Glasgow area as well as a bunch from south of the border) that are on for late night 360 gaming pretty regularly, I tend to be on after 11pm most of the time at the moment.
Old 26th March 2010, 03:51 PM
Cultist

Bad Company 2 is good then? How do you rate it in comparison to the first? I thought the campaign in the first was a bit too easy but the online play was brilliant. If I'd have known more people who had the game, I would've played it a lot more regularly. The main draw for me when buying the first game was the destructible buildings which was a pretty cool addition and made it hard to just sit at a window sniping, as all of a sudden the side of the building could be destroyed.

Like this? Share it using the links below!