Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree329Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th June 2011, 09:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default The Absolute Worst Films of All Time!

Okay so I felt like starting a thread where you can list all the movies you think are just terrible and talk shit about them.

I have a few to list but I want some other people to list some of theirs first and get this thread started!

So...Go for it!

Old 12th June 2011, 10:33 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

There are some films that are bad ,but have redeeming qualities about them.
However. Avoid the 80's movie "The Comic", I remember seeing this at one of the Shock around the clock fests and it was booed really badly and people threw things at the screen. Yes it really is a cinematic turd.
Old 12th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Luigi Cozzi's PAGANINI HORROR.
Old 12th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Small Town Folk - witless, moronic, ugly, badly made British horror-comedy effort.

Signs - M Night Shyamalan's alien invasion insult to the intelligence.

Highlander - I have no idea why people view this piece of crap with such affection. Russell Mulcahy's horrendous attempts at visual style never translated well from his rock video home.

Too many Film 2000 releases to recall individuals...
plasterface and platostotal like this.
Old 12th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojirosan View Post
Highlander - I have no idea why people view this piece of crap with such affection.
I know right! And to think they made five sequals, Two television series and a comic book series!
Old 12th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

For some reason my mind is totally blank, but of recent times, Transformers is pretty poor.
Old 12th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default crap films

ok heres my least fave and i know a few people will go wtf? but remember opinions are like arseholes everyones got one
wolf creek, small town folk, texas chainsaw massacre 2, return of the living dead part 3,mortuary,paranormal activity, jeepers creepers,diary of the dead, mother of tears,razorblade smile, the descent
Old 12th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
ok heres my least fave and i know a few people will go wtf? but remember opinions are like arseholes everyones got one
wolf creek, small town folk, texas chainsaw massacre 2, return of the living dead part 3,mortuary,paranormal activity, jeepers creepers,diary of the dead, mother of tears,razorblade smile, the descent
Can't agree with the ones in green, whilst no means brilliant they are all pretty good.

Small Town Folk is quite poor, as is Razor Blade Smile.

Hooper should be ashamed of Mortuary, its just a film of CGI black weeds moving about.

Just out of interest, list a few of your faves Plasterface.
Old 12th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Active Cultist

I made the mistake of buying a Bruno Mattei movie called SS Girls (Casa Privata per le SS,1977) and I must say I almost killed my brain watching it.How one can make a movie this dull out of nazisploitation is beyond me,but if I can prevent even one person from seeing it should go down as a heroic act of mercy.Other piece of dogcrap is Signs by that Shyamalan guy.I think he's an idiot,so Hollywood,stop wasting your money.
Old 12th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
Yeah,wtf indeed.You really dislike some good ones,man.Haven't seen Small Town Folk,Mortuary,Paranormal Activity or Mother of Tears though,and aim to keep it that way.Romero took a crap in he's own boots with Diary of the Dead (and even bigger stinker with Survival...),so agree with that one and Razor Blade had nothing but those titties.However,Wolf Creek,TCM 2,RotLD 3,Jeepers Creepers and The Descent? There's a statement.

Last edited by Jani; 12th June 2011 at 07:46 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!