Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2014

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Christmas Comp #7 - Sweet Vengeance - FINISHED

Hello everyone,

Since there was no Christmas competition yesterday, today there will be two! So, be sure to enter both

Kicking off today's competitions, we have this fab new Western staring Jason Isaacs and Ed Harris. A must have for all action and western lovers out there...

Sweet Vengeance

Sweet Vengeance is an epic story of revenge set against the backdrop of the American Old West. Newlyweds Miguel (Eduardo Noriega - The Last Stand) and Sarah (January Jones - Mad Men, X-Men: First Class) settle on a patch of land and soon encounter community preacher Prophet Josiah (Jason Isaacs - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2).

As Sheriff Jackson (Ed Harris - Man on a Ledge, The Way Back) arrives in town Prophet Josiah launches a plot to take Sarah s land forcing her to defend her rights and launch an attack of vengeance that results in a jaw dropping showdown.

==============

To win this Christmas treat....

We've all been there. Opening up a pressie to find out it's a load of crap, only then to pretend that you actually wanted the thing. Last year you guys shared some of the worse presents you have ever recieved. BUT, what is the absolute worst gift that you could give someone? A gift so utterly terrible they'd instantly want Sweet Vengeance!

Let us know what awful Xmas gift ideas you can think of and post them below - pictures are more than welcome as always!

The funniest entry will be selected tomorrow and rewarded with these top film.

Good luck!

Kyle
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 8th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

What's the worst present I could give somebody? Hmm, maybe a signed photo of myself
Jinx_Barkman and Prince_Vajda like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Cult Addict

When your famous that'll be a collectors item. People all over the world will want to staple it to dummy and burn it in a wickerman. Next best thing to the actual person.

My worst present would be tickets to Miley Cyrus concert.mnow, it's socially acceptable to punch a male in the face for being a ****. But not a woman. So if i was to send them to a Bieber concert, their would be a viable way to cancel out the urge to kill yourself. But not at a Virus concert. No, you would have to suffer or the pillars of society will rain down upon you via the hideous power of the media! Hahahahaha!
Rik likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 8th December 2013, 02:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I know it's not a present and its kinda straying away but once was on about with a friend if you had the power to do things or inflict things on people what would you give or do to someone, and I said I would give them the worst toothache ever so bad that they want to cry and they can't get rid of it no matter how many visits to the Dentist and its stuck with them for life.

Any how what worst present I could give a ticket to my wife to see any ACDC Iron Maiden or anybody like that, she hates any form of rock music her limits are Joe Mceldry.
Old 9th December 2013, 12:16 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

A pair of overzised briefs maybe
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas Comp #7 - Sweet Vengeance - FINISHED-prez.jpg  
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 9th December 2013, 04:54 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

One of these....Embarrassing.
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas Comp #7 - Sweet Vengeance - FINISHED-1385068280086.jpg  
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 9th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

or these....
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas Comp #7 - Sweet Vengeance - FINISHED-293869_10151243386079544_1690812676_n.jpg  
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 9th December 2013, 06:10 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
My worst present would be tickets to Miley Cyrus concert.
Tickets for a Miley Cyrus concert, maybe even with a backstage pass and a meet and hump... I mean meet and hug? That would be a brilliant present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
One of these....Embarrassing.
It's a question of gender and / or taste, I suppose.
Old 9th December 2013, 06:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

If someone bought me a ticket for Cyrus the Virus, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kashew or any other talentless pop "star", I'd hope someone else bought me a rifle too so I could get all Lee Harvey Oswald on their asses!
pedromonkey and Hawkmonger like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Honey Boo Boo DVD...
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas Comp #7 - Sweet Vengeance - FINISHED-51lthik1aql._sy300_.jpg  

Like this? Share it using the links below!