Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Modern Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Blogs Moderator

Thumbs up Talk Triffids - The Official Triffids Thread - What Did You Think?

THE DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS

BROADCAST DATES:

Part 1 9PM Monday 28.12.09 BBC1
Part 2 9PM Tuesday 29.12.09 BBC1

Cult Labs is over the moon to be part of the promotion of DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS, the BBC's cinematic new Sci-Fi mini-series. A great cast, state of the arts special effects and most importantly for me, a great British Sci-Fi yarn brought to the screen with a good budget.

There's lots of info about the new Mini-series, as well as links to more Triffids spots on the Official Cult Labs Triffids Hub:

http://www.dayofthetriffids.co.uk

So head on over, enjoy episodes from the original 80s TV show, trailers for the 1962 version, info about the radio versions and the novel itself.

Let's have fun with this. I remember watching the BBC's first TV version as a child and it did a good job of creeping me out. I love the book so share your Triffids stories, tell us what you think of the new version, are you a fan of the book? Will you be tuning in?

Twitter users can join me @CULTLABS on the nights, use the #triffids Hashtag, I'll be watching and posting, Can't wait!

Last edited by Sam@Cult Labs; 12-22-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!