Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree994Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th January 2014, 12:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Heard this on GTA V......along with other things....

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 27th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

Old 1st March 2014, 06:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default old skool

Old 2nd March 2014, 11:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Heard this on GTA V......along with other things....

I've been playing a lot of Gta V lately. I bought it on pre-order when it was released. Played it a few times and hadn't played it since, until last week. Back when I played it originally they hadn't opened the online play and in the first few weeks online was up and running it was super glitchy and would just freeze up for me. So I've been playing a lot of online. Great game, Real fun! Super cool music on it too (Although, I had already heard this Germs song before the game)
Old 3rd March 2014, 05:48 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondadoronron View Post

Two great bands that really takes me back to my teens trying to skate and busting myself up on my BMX with these guys on my discman
Old 3rd March 2014, 05:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Two great bands that really takes me back to my teens trying to skate and busting myself up on my BMX with these guys on my discman
I use to pretrend I was a tough hardcore punk from New Yawk,wearing MADBALL T-shirts and such like,until I opened my mouth then people relised I was probsably either mental or related to The Wurzels,plus i was to fat to skate board,on top of that the mosh pits used to play hell with asthma,nothing scary about some red faced blotchy fat kid on floor sucking in there inhaler.
Thsank god i can just chillaxz with my slippers and pipe.
Old 3rd March 2014, 06:14 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondadoronron View Post
I use to pretrend I was a tough hardcore punk from New Yawk,wearing MADBALL T-shirts and such like,until I opened my mouth then people relised I was probsably either mental or related to The Wurzels,plus i was to fat to skate board,on top of that the mosh pits used to play hell with asthma,nothing scary about some red faced blotchy fat kid on floor sucking in there inhaler.
Thsank god i can just chillaxz with my slippers and pipe.
There are some advantages to getting old i suppose. Just reading your post reminds me that the glory days were not so glourious for me either
Old 3rd March 2014, 06:24 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default oldest swinger in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
There are some advantages to getting old i suppose. Just reading your post reminds me that the glory days were not so glourious for me either
Luckily I have no problems with getting older,I still listen to same music,films etc,and im a damn sight happier now than when I was in my teens or twenties,i was a right stroppy twat back then,now im just a twat,but happy.
Old 13th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Suicidal Tendencies- I Saw Your Mommy

[AllCDCovers]_suicidal_tendencies_suicidal_tendencies_1997_retail_cd-front.jpg
Old 4th July 2014, 12:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Clash - I'm So Bored With The USA

Like this? Share it using the links below!