Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2011, 04:48 PM
Cultist

Default When is Arrow releising teil 2?

When is Arrow releising the full uncut version of Exterminator 2?

I have the NTSC vhs tape which is heavily edited and it really sucks when the action is!
I want the full uncut version on dvd or blu ray
Old 2nd December 2011, 05:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Apparently part 2 is owned by Optimum in the UK so there's little chance of Arrow releasing it.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 2nd December 2011, 05:17 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Apparently part 2 is owned by Optimum in the UK so there's little chance of Arrow releasing it.
ok then is Optimum going to releise it full uncut?
I just want it so foking bad!
Old 18th February 2012, 11:14 AM
Cultist

Quote:
I came here to ask this too. I do not know the rights situation in the UK but surely Arrow can ask if its possible.

I just watched my Exterminator 1 Blu-Ray last night and loved it. The extras were superb too. The 42nd street documentary was a fantastic bonus.

And the commentary was very interesting too.

I rarely listen to the commentary. In my entire 15 years of DVD ownership I can say I have listened to less than 10 commentaries. Exterminator is added to that less than 10 as I just started it up curious and it wasn't the usual here is these scene commented on, and this scene. It was Mark Buntzman giving some interesting info on how the film came about and the actors. Fascinating stuff and definitely the way to do a commentary.

I hate it when they go, and this scene we wanted to convey how unhappy he was and I think we did this well and this actor did a fabulous job and so did the set designer.

Mark Buntzman seemed so into this and had such an energy for the films we need his Exterminator 2 on DVD in full uncut form.
Old 18th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
saw this sequel on video, don't remember much but it would surely be passed uncut now by the BBFC and Optimum
there are other companies besides Arrow!
and Optimum which is a very good company, I have a number of dvds/bds from them and all are excellent, no audio drop outs etc unlike Arrow...
Old 18th February 2012, 12:14 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Morton View Post
saw this sequel on video, don't remember much but it would surely be passed uncut now by the BBFC and Optimum
there are other companies besides Arrow!
and Optimum which is a very good company, I have a number of dvds/bds from them and all are excellent, no audio drop outs etc unlike Arrow...
But they have had ample opportunity to release it if they have the rights.

I don't think they want to for some reason. And if they do not want to they should allow other companies to do it the justice it needs.

Like this? Share it using the links below!