Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC - one of the most infamous horror sequels in history (and that’s an understatement) – will be given the chance to be properly reevaluated in the form of a serious upgrade on Blu-ray this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a 2-Disc “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. However, we can confirm today that we will have a new high-definition transfer of two cuts of the film! (The 117 min version that has been on Blu-ray and DVD before and a shorter, alternate version that was created after the film’s initial release in 1977.) You’ll also be happy to know that we have a brand-new interview with ‘Regan’ herself, actress Linda Blair!
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from the CRP Group (Serial Mom, Drag me to Hell, Dead Ringers). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/exorc...ic-coll… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

5FC81A49-64A7-400E-B412-626688826C3B.jpg

Yeah, I’m not buying this shower of shite
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 6th June 2018, 06:05 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I like EXORCIST II-It's bonkers!

I'll be having that!
Morricone's score is superb!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 6th June 2018, 06:06 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC - one of the most infamous horror sequels in history (and that’s an understatement) – will be given the chance to be properly reevaluated in the form of a serious upgrade on Blu-ray this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a 2-Disc “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. However, we can confirm today that we will have a new high-definition transfer of two cuts of the film! (The 117 min version that has been on Blu-ray and DVD before and a shorter, alternate version that was created after the film’s initial release in 1977.) You’ll also be happy to know that we have a brand-new interview with ‘Regan’ herself, actress Linda Blair!
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from the CRP Group (Serial Mom, Drag me to Hell, Dead Ringers). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/exo...eretic-coll… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

Attachment 205340

Yeah, I’m not buying this shower of shite
Not the worst thing they released. Pirahna 2 or Robocop 3 gets that honour. Texas chainsaw 4 is a contender.
Rik likes this.
Old 6th June 2018, 06:08 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

PIRANHA 2?

Sacrilege!
keirarts likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 6th June 2018, 06:09 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Robocop 3 I'll agree mate.
keirarts likes this.

Old 6th June 2018, 06:10 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

TCM is worth it for McConaughey and Zellweger making an arse of themselves!
I'd love to sit them down in the front row of a screening of this!
Rik, keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 6th June 2018, 06:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I’m actually gonna buy Chainsaw 4 for completions sake when the price drops, it is pretty terrible though.
The score is the only decent thing about Exorcist 2, Morricone always delivers
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 6th June 2018, 06:16 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I’m actually gonna buy Chainsaw 4 for completions sake when the price drops, it is pretty terrible though.
The score is the only decent thing about Exorcist 2, Morricone always delivers
If they put the remastered morricone score as an extra disc I'd buy it.
Old 6th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
If they put the remastered morricone score as an extra disc I'd buy it.
I probably would too
keirarts likes this.
Old 6th June 2018, 06:19 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Warner's exec's faces must have been a picture when this first unspooled in a viewing room!

WTF was Boorman smoking back then?
Paul@TheOverlook and keirarts like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!