Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th April 2009, 01:07 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Fingerprints - 17/04/2009

Hi everybody!

How would you like to win a brilliant free DVD? Well here's your chance, Again! Hehehe. First of, here's what 3 lucky winners will each win next Friday

Fingerprints

WINNER OF THE BEST FEATURE AWARD AT THE NYC HORROR FILM FESTIVAL Winner of the Best Feature Award at the 2006 New York City Horror Film Festival, FINGERPRINTS is a particularly unique horror movie – part ghost story, part old-school slasher – that combines two genre elements to produce a creepy and effective shocker high on suspense. Directed by Harry Basil (Soul's Midnight), the film stars up-and-coming actresses Leah Pipes (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles; Life Is Wild) and Kristin Cavallari (Wild Cherry; Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County) alongside established stars Lou Diamond Phillips (Che), Sally Kirkland (The Haunted) and Geoffrey Lewis (The Devil's Rejects).
With its supernatural elements adding a fresh and entirely unpredictable spin to the tried and tested slasher conventions, FINGERPRINTS is the perfect movie for horror fans looking form something slightly different from the usual run-of-the-mill slasher flick.
FINGERPRINTS (cert. tbc) will be released on DVD (£15.99) by Anchor Bay Entertainment on 20th April 2009. Special Features include: Behind the scenes; interview with the cast on their personal scary moments in life; 2.0 Stereo and 5.1 Dolby audio options.

But how do you win? Simple. The first thing I thought of when I read this film's title was detectives. You know - fingerprints - clues - etc. Sooo, all you've gotta do is guess which person (dead or alive) is the prime suspect for this week's comp, by using the many clues I've put together below. Simple.

Just PM me your answer/s and you'll be entered into the comp. Simple as. Good luck everyone!
Old 24th April 2009, 12:33 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hi there!

So, here are this week's randomly chosen winners...

- Spooks....

- Sam....

and

- Jim Corrupt!

Well done you three! And as you know, the correct answer for this weeks comp was indeed Lucio Fulci. The Black cat, The Beyond picture, the glasses, the italian flag, Edgar Alllan Poe all thrown in a room from Cat In The Brain! Wahoo

Old 24th April 2009, 05:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Oh Spooks, I don't seem to have you address mate. Could you just PM me it please - it'll make it a bit difficult for you to recieve it otherwise
Old 24th April 2009, 06:00 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

ive won 3 in a row again....i feel truly mean

but cheeers guys
'...I believe in murder...I believe in pain...I believe in cruelty and infidelity...I believe in slime...and every putrid crawling thing...and every possible ugliness..and corruption...you son of a bitch!...'
Old 24th April 2009, 07:01 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Well done guys!
Old 24th April 2009, 10:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Brilliant, Cheers everyone
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!