Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th August 2009, 11:54 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09

Hi there!

No, don't worry, I haven't lost my marbles! I know it's not Friday, but since I'll be at Frightfest tommorow and won't have any time to come on here, I thought I'd start tommorow's weekly comp today!

So, earlier than scheduled, here is this week's fantastic prize!

The much-awaited, SHAMELESS release of FOOTPRINTS!!!!!!

Title: Footprints
Label: Shameless Screen Entertainment
Release date: 31st August 2009
Certificate: 18
Running time: 92mins (approx)
Price: £12.99
Director: Luigi Bazzoni
Stars: Florinda Bolkan, Klaus Kinski, Peter McEnery, Nicoletta Elmi, Lila Kedovra

SHE CAN REMEMBER ONLY FEAR!
Lose yourself in the previously thought long lost classic thriller that is Footprints. Never before released in the UK and unavailable worldwide on DVD until now, this exclusive re-build edit, which restores previously lost scenes, is not to be missed.
In this masterful, surreal and extraordinary film, Florinda Bolkan (Flavia The Heretic) plays Alice, a young translator who finds the real world slowly merging with her nightmares as she tries to solve her memory loss of the past few days. A postcard leads her to the island of Garma where the people there not only seem to know her but also her vivid dreams of an astronaut left behind on the moon become steadily stronger…

Directed by Luigi Bazzoni (The Fifth Cord) and boasting chillingly atmospheric cinematography by Vittorio Storaro (Apocalypse Now), Footprints is the loneliest, most haunting and beautiful giallo you will ever see.

Footprints (aka Le Orme) (cert. 18 – overall DVD rating) will be released uncut on DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 31st August 2009. The film will be presented in an exclusive Shameless re-build edit and remastered in 1.85:1 with optional English 2.0 sound (the preferred language for viewing this film) and Italian 2.0 sound mixes plus optional English subtitles. Extra features include alternate English opening credits, a theatrical trailer, US video trailer, image gallery, a Shameless original trailer gallery of all 20 trailers of the Shameless collection so far and a reversible sleeve.

WAHOOO! So, how do you get your hands on this honestly excellent film? The last Shameless release of the first set? How do you complete you SHAMELESS spines? Simples.

Since this film deals with space, astronaughts and all that jazz, I thought I'd make this comp all about ALIENS! Wahooo!

So, to win, all you need to do, is write a reply to this thread telling us the first thing a celebrity/politician/fictional or non-fictional character would say if they were abducted by ALIENS!!!!!

You can enter as much as you want, as always, and ANYONE can enter!

So good luck guys!

Three winners will be randomly selected next friday, each will recieve this DVD

Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-sleeve_3249.jpg   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-alien.jpg  

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 27th August 2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 27th August 2009, 12:28 PM
Ex-member

Given his ability to completely focus on trivial matters in the times of crisis, Gordon Brown would most likely make a quip about the cancellation of Big Brother whilst being abducted by alien hostiles within the near future.
Old 27th August 2009, 12:54 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Harrison Ford would say...'I got a baaad feeling about this'

Danny Dyer...'Fack a doodle doo mate that's a one way system'
Old 27th August 2009, 01:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Gordon brown saying i see your planet still in a reccesion then would u like some help
Old 27th August 2009, 01:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

or the head of immigration saying here your application form for free housing and benefits do have any more family planning to come over anytime soon
Old 27th August 2009, 01:33 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I, personally, would say: "Pass me the KY Mr. Alien... i'm sensitive down there!!"

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 27th August 2009, 01:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Alex Fergusen 'We could do with someone like you who can come from behind'
Old 27th August 2009, 02:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Arnie as the spaceship is whizzing away and he shooting at his enemies below he shouts ill be back
Old 27th August 2009, 02:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

the pair of how clean is your house

when did u say u last cleaned this spaceship because it wasnt a very good job ...now if you just add a bit of soapy water and (etc etc u get the drift)

Last edited by gag; 27th August 2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 27th August 2009, 04:28 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Thats it! Keep 'em coming guys!!!!

Also, below, theres some screen shots from this film. I think I'll start adding these in every comp now - make the comps look more...pretty!
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-pic1_3249.jpg   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-pic2_3249.jpg   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-pic3_3249.jpg   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-pic4_3249.jpg   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09-pic5_3249.jpg  

Like this? Share it using the links below!