Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th January 2011, 01:25 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Bare Behind Bars - 30/01/11 - FINISHED

Fancy seeing some naked people?

Well to win this week's competition all you have to do is to get naked and...

"HOLD IT! HOLD IT! This is silly. Silly silly silly! Think off something more sensible and appropriate! Disgusting, Iludvds. Absolutly disgusting - I expected better."

Sorry. Whilst I think of a less naked competition, here's some information on this week's film.

Label: Arrow Video
Release date: 31st January 2011
Release type: DVD
Certificate: 18
Running time: 89 minutes

Pricing: £12.99
Genre: Good times! Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Director: Oswaldo de Oliveira
Stars: Maria Stella Splendore, Marta Anderson, Danielle Ferrite, Neide Ribeiro

“CHOCK FULL OF SIN AND UNDILUTED FUN.” – EFILMCRITIC.COM

One of the most extraordinary, explicit and most revered of all ‘women-in-prison’ movies, writer-director Oswaldo de Oliveira’s notorious Bare Behind Bars comes to DVD for the first time ever in the UK on 31st January 2011 courtesy of Arrow Video.

Boasting “an endless line of perverse set-pieces…” this “eye opening, sleazy but fun exploitation movie” (SexGoreMutants.co.uk) comes complete with a reversible sleeve and fold out poster featuring the film’s original artwork plus newly commissioned art by cult comic book artist, writer and publisher Robin Bougie of Cinema Sewer (Cinema Sewer) fame.

Set in a South American prison, where life is cheap but sex is cheaper, Bare Behind Bars is a chicks-in-chains grindhouse explosion guaranteed to induce cinematic whiplash.

See sex crazed inmates come up against twisted lesbian prison guards in this camp expose of the steamy, seamy life behind the grim walls of an all women penitentiary. Beware the blond bombshell doctor, whose only desire is to sate her mad lust by inflicting her affections on the vulnerable inmates and don’t dare cross the insane warden of the institution, who’s feathering her bed with the profits of a convict prostitution ring. Any prisoner who dares to cross her must face the worst kinds of sadistic tortures.

How long can the caged women of this hellhole endure such cruel and unusual punishment before they cut loose and stage a daring escape attempt? Find out in Bare Behind Bars, the most nudity- and sex-filled feature-length film you are ever likely to see.

Bare Behind Bars
(cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Arrow Video on 31st January 2011. Special Features include: original aspect ratio 1.66:1 (16 x 9) anamorphic with original mono English dubbed audio; collector’s booklet illustrated with original artwork and stills and featuring new writing on the film by artist and publisher Robin Bougie (creator of Cinema Sewer magazine, a periodical guide to the sickest and sexiest movies ever made); reversible cover with newly commissioned and original artwork; double sided fold out poster featuring original artwork; original trailer.

Dah! Dah! That's the prize. Badda bing badda boom. But how do you...get your hands on...this? Simple!

This week we'll be comparing the sizes of our...

"HOLD IT! HOLD IT! This filth shall not be allowed!"

The sizes of our exploitation knowledge? Fine. Erm... how about this...

To win this week's prize all you need to do is figure out the below sexual euphamisms and innuendos. Just figure out what they are from the stupid pictures I've put together below. PM me your guesses and hey presto. Those who guess the most answers correctly will win this DVD, or if more than three get all correct, they will be put into a hat and randomly drawn.

Here's an example of what I mean...

It's a grizzly bear...behind a pub's bar. So it must be Bare Behind Bars. Understand? The below pictures follow this principle, only difference is rather than being film title's they are well known euphamisms for 'the act'.

So here they are...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Simple!

"Well I guess that'll have to do. Tut tut tut."

So get guessing and PM me your answers!

GOOD LUCK!

Kyle

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 31st January 2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 30th January 2011, 05:58 PM
Active Cultist

Yowch, could be tough... So these are ALL sexual innuendos are can they be "normal" film titles?

Bare Behind Bars looks amazing!

^Click for Primitive Doom Metal
Old 30th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

If I submit my answers and any of them are wrong am I able to resubmit or can I only have one go? There's just one I'm not sure of
Old 30th January 2011, 06:25 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hello!

All of the pictures are well known innuendos/euphamisms not film titles. And feel free to guess as many times as you like. If you get stuck on some, I'll be more than happy to give you a helpful hint - just PM me what you have so far
Old 30th January 2011, 07:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

this is a toughy

Il skip it though, not really interested in this flick

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 30th January 2011, 07:25 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Please let there be a poster for the bear behind the bar in the dvd package. Amazing!!
Old 31st January 2011, 12:03 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Wow, this one looks tricky. Don't think I can get any of them
Old 31st January 2011, 06:51 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm not getting number 1 at all.

Kyle. You are a twisted individual. You should be proud.

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!
Old 31st January 2011, 09:08 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

ha ha
I knew people would have trouble with this one.
When Kyle told me about the idea I said it will be too hard

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 31st January 2011, 09:52 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Thanks DeadAlive

If you do win MBV, I'll stick a copy of the bear in the post for you. Keep it hidden under your mattress

I'm giving away clues, like normally, so if you are totally stuck and have no idea, fear not, I'll point you in the right direction - just PM me It's easy when you know the answers!

Like this? Share it using the links below!