Congrats to the winners - gutted I didn't win this! Will put in an order for it shortly. Extra congrats to Ant; looking forward to seeing what you have in store.
Also thanks to Kyle for a really fun comp - probably the most creative comp I've seen on here.
Congrats to those who won
But...Kyle - can I be a bit cheeky and ask for the answers to the zombie questions? Doesn't look like you have put them up yet!
People try to put us down
Just because we get around
The correct code was... RW9N42RD4E
And the correct answers were...
1) The 4th letter of the director of the original Night Of The Living Dead’s middle name
George AndRew Romero
2) The 1st letter of the first name of the writer of The Magic Island (one of the first books to mention ‘zombies’)
3) The 3rd number of the year Dellamorte Dellamore was released
4) The 5th letter of an upcoming animated zombie film from the makers of Caroline (that I cannot freakin' wait for!)
ParaNorman - check out the trailer for this - I cannot waiiiit!
5) Complete the famous zombie game title, Left _ Dead
6) The Double Tap is rule number….
2 and not 4 like some stupid sites said
7) The last letter of the first name of the actor who played a freaky kid who loved the taste of his mother’s boobies in a certain Italian zombie film
8) The first letter of the Norwegian nazi film from 2009
Dead Snow or Dead Sno if you prefer!
9) 'After Death' is widely said to be what number in the somewhat confusing Zombie series?
10) The 10th letter of the title of the British Zom com which raises the important question of whether dogs can look up or not.
Shaun Of ThE Dead
I luv dvds! I luv zombies! I luv exploitation! I luv horror! I LUV SHAMELESS / Cult Labs. - Yes, I luv a lotta things!
For daily weird news, unsolved mysteries, spine-tingling true ghost stories, odd encounters and everything in between join
Just Plain Weird on Facebook!
Congrats to the winners and to Kyle for another quality comp!
Extra congrats to Ant for the honour of running the comp this week.
Follow the Dark King of the Sith and his band Darth Elvis & The Imperials at these sites:
Congrats to all winners!
But one lil criticism: Why are all letters in capitals, did it say that somewhere in the rules? I would call my lawyer, if I had had the correct answer for #7, which, as expected, I did not
I checked: It did say that in the rules I think I was puzzled by the discussion that followed and thought... oh well, thinking is another problem on my side
Not sent from any poshy cell gadget
|Like this? Share it using the links below!|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SHAM036 - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - The DVD Specs||Sarah@Cult Labs||Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)||81||07-29-2012 05:04 PM|
|Weekly Comp - Penitentiary - 12/02/2012 - FINISHED||iluvdvds@Cult Labs||Past Competitions - 2012||111||02-19-2012 09:22 PM|
|Weekly Comp - Red Scorpion - 29/01/2012 - FINISHED||iluvdvds@Cult Labs||Past Competitions - 2012||31||02-05-2012 09:04 PM|
|SHAM036 - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man): The Archive Conversation||Sarah@Cult Labs||Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)||186||01-15-2012 10:08 AM|
|Weekly Comp - Frankenhooker - 01/01/2012 - FINISHED||iluvdvds@Cult Labs||Past Competitions - 2012||21||01-08-2012 04:55 PM|