Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - The Sniper - 18/03/2012 - FINISHED

Need some action in your life? Well, here be thee answer...

“EDGE-OF-YOUR-SEAT EXCITING FROM BEGINNING TO END.” – BEYOND HOLLYWOOD.COM.

From Dante Lam, director of the pulse-pounding “The Beast Stalker”, comes the equally intense action-thriller, The Sniper, starring Richie Ren (Seoul Raiders; Breaking News), Edison Chen (The Dark Knight; The Grudge 2; Initial D – Drift Racer) and Huang Xiaoming (Ip Man 2; The Message; The Founding Of A Republic).

When ex-Hong Kong police sharpshooter Lincoln (Xiaoming) is released from prison after serving time for the alleged manslaughter of a kidnapper during a hostage situation he has only one thing on his mind: revenge on those responsible for putting him behind bars. At the top of his hit list is former colleague and fellow marksman Hartman (Jen), who Lincoln believes withheld key evidence at his trial that could have led to his acquittal. Lincoln’s plan involves setting up the largest heist the city has ever known, hoping that this will draw his prey to him.

Meanwhile, a hot-headed rookie, OJ (Chen), has joined Hartman’s team and quickly begins to exhibit the same level of shooting skills that made Lincoln such a legend on the force. OJ becomes fascinated by Lincoln, to the point where Hartman worries that he may begin to emulate his former teammate’s cavalier attitude towards the job at hand.

As the day of the heist dawns, lines are drawn as Lincoln sets out to re-enact the operation that sealed his fate, thereby initiating the ultimate showdown between the three expert snipers.

Brilliantly choreographed and highlighted by “a series of action set-pieces of nail-biting intensity” (Time Out, Hong Kong) including an astonishing shootout set within the claustrophobic confines of a lift, The Sniper is “a wild action movie that goes right for the jugular” (Beyond Hollywood.com).

The Sniper (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Chelsea Films on 12th March 2012

To win...

If you had a magic sniper gun that could remove anything or anyone from ever exsisting,who or what would you shoot? It can be a person (living or dead), an animal, an object...whatever!

Personally I would aim for David Dickinson.

The three best answers will be picked next sunday and each will win this film.

It really is that simple!

Good luck,

Kyle
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 18th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I would wait for David Gray, James Blunt & Mick Hucknell to play a concert together, get an accomplice to get them to stand them one in front of the other & with one bullet, take all three out!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 18th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Cultist in Training

I'd say the Iphone as so many people waste their lives glued to them.
Old 18th March 2012, 07:29 PM
Cultist

I'd take out the "Go Compare" man.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 18th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - The Sniper - 18/03/2012 - FINISHED-sir-alex-ferguson-pic-getty-251997844.jpg  
Old 18th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Cult Addict

Internet Trolls and the real ones that turn to stone in daylight.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:05 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'd have to go back in time and take out two people...

These two ***** founded Endemol, thereby beginning the systematic brain-rotting of the world's population and the subversive plan of mind control through reality TV.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post

These two ***** founded Endemol, thereby beginning the systematic brain-rotting of the world's population and the subversive plan of mind control through reality TV.
EEEEVVVVIIILLL!!!!!!
Old 19th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Racists. All of em, with some "Magic Bullet Theory" supershot.

Failing that, Kat Von Dee. Oh my christ, she does my head in. She's pretty much turned the tattoo industry (and a lot of tattoo enthusiasts) into this horrible display of attention seeking and frankly, pretty shit work. Ugh.
InDogWeTrust likes this.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post

Although, don't forget that (in a roundabout way) it's thanks to the success of Endomol that Hammer Films have risen from the grave again. Every cloud...

Like this? Share it using the links below!