Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Surprise DVD/Blu-Ray - 25/03/2012 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2012/8273-weekly-comp-surprise-dvd-blu-ray-25-03-2012-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 25th March 2012 08:18 PM

Weekly Comp - Surprise DVD/Blu-Ray - 25/03/2012 - FINISHED

What's this? A surprise unnamed DVD/Blu-Ray as a prize? Yep, that's right. I don't actually know what we're giving away this week. For those who have been here long enough you'll remember the good (?) ol' days when the weekly competitions never had a set prize like they do now. So, quit your jibber-jabbing and have some fun!

Three lucky winners will get themselves a DVD or a Blu-Ray of some sort. And it'll be good.

But how?

Well....

All you have to do is take a look at the below image. It's made up of letters from several film posters. All you have to do is try and figure out what the films are! It's a toughie alright! And no clues will be given :P Mwahaha!

The three who get the most right before Sunday will each win this surprise film! Horray! If there's a draw, those will be placed into a hat.

Just PM me your guesses!

So good luck!

Ready.....

and..........................

GO!

Kyle :rockon:

Nordicdusk 25th March 2012 08:21 PM

This is a great comp but now my brain will be fried all week trying to get these DAM YOU:doh:

sawyer6 25th March 2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 226619)
What's this? A surprise unnamed DVD/Blu-Ray as a prize? Yep, that's right. I don't actually know what we're giving away this week. For those who have been here long enough you'll remember the good (?) ol' days when the weekly competitions never had a set prize like they do now. So, quit your jibber-jabbing and have some fun!

Three lucky winners will get themselves a DVD or a Blu-Ray of some sort. And it'll be good.

But how?

Well....

All you have to do is take a look at the below image. It's made up of letters from several film posters. All you have to do is try and figure out what the films are! It's a toughie alright! And no clues will be given :P Mwahaha!

The three who get the most right before Sunday will each win this surprise film! Horray! If there's a draw, those will be placed into a hat.

Just PM me your guesses!

So good luck!

Ready.....

and..........................

GO!

Kyle :train:

Finally a mega tough comp :tongue1:

Rik 25th March 2012 08:30 PM

Great idea for a comp, already got 5, 7 to go!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 25th March 2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 226622)
Finally a mega tough comp :tongue1:

Once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard Sawyer. I'll have to come up with a near-impossible comp soon :p

sawyer6 25th March 2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 226627)
Once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard Sawyer. I'll have to come up with a near-impossible comp soon :p

I figured that now :tongue1:

nekromantik 25th March 2012 08:54 PM

Good luck guys! :lol:

Rik 25th March 2012 09:00 PM

Damn you Kyle! Stuck on 5 of them now :)

Nordicdusk 25th March 2012 09:51 PM

WHY WHY WHY WHY would you do this to us the few im missing i know them but i cant place them i know i have seen them plenty of times but they are not coming clear in my mind AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH. Im gonna sleep on it and hope they come to me in my dreams more like nightmares of random letters :)

fuzzymctiger 26th March 2012 05:48 AM

4, 7 & 12 are the only ones i can't get. And 4 & 12 i've seen before dammit!!