Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2013

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By iluvdvds@Cult Labs
  • 2 Post By Rik
  • 1 Post By PaulD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Dark Skies Stunt - 7th August 2013 - FINISHED

Hi everybody,

Fancy winning yourself the new horror film from the minds behinds Paranormal Activity, Insidious and Sinister? Then here's your chance to win Dark Skies and a bunch of other goodies too...

DARK SKIES

“Relentlessly suspenseful” - Daily Star

Available on DVD, Blu-Ray and for download from Monday 5th Aug. 2013

Dark Skies, the latest box office smash hit nerve-shredder from the producers of Sinister and Insidious ramps up the fear factor, as a family find themselves terrorised by an unknown force. Starring ‘The Americans’ Keri Russell, this hyper-real horror film gets under the skin and abducts your senses! #BewareDarkSkies.

Key talent:

Writer-director Scott Stewart (“Legion”; “Priest”); stars Keri Russell (“The Americans”; “Waitress”; “Mission: Impossible III”), Josh Hamilton (“Kicking and Screaming”; “J. Edgar”), J. K. Simmons (“Spiderman” 1-3; “Hidalgo”; “The Ladykillers”), Dakota Goyo (“Thor”; “Real Steel”); producer Jason Blum (“Sinister”; “Insidious”; the “Paranormal Activity” series).

Synopsis:

Lucy and Daniel Barrett (Keri Russell and Josh Hamilton) are suburban parents trying to get by and provide for their sons. The struggles of normal life become extraordinary as the Barretts start to experience an escalating series of disturbing phenomena occurring around their home. Soon, the Barretts begin falling victim to alarming physical and mental afflictions, leading them to believe that they are being targeted by an unimaginable deadly force which they must uncover by any means necessary.

You'll Love It Because...
Dark Skies” is a deliciously satisfying horror thriller with an intriguing central mystery that sucks you into a scary place! The ingredients that made “Insidious” and “Sinister” so good; strong performances (particularly from Keri Russell who can currently be seen starring in ITV’s “The Americans”) and believable settings had us checking our doors and windows more than once after watching!

Hot Quotes:

“It has the mood, chills and spooky thrills.” 4 stars – Sunday Mirror

“teeth chattering moments” – Nuts

“timely and effective” – Sunday Express

“entertaining and gripping” – Heat

Special Features:

Commentary With Writer/Director Scott Stewart, Producer Jason Blum, Executive Producer Brian Kavanaugh-Jones & Editor Peter Gvozdas

Alternate And Deleted Scenes

DARK SKIES is out on 5th August 2013. Pre-order yours today.

-----------------------------

TO WIN...

We're hosting another special stunt on Twitter this Friday lunchtime. Simply take part and you could win!

From 12-2pm participants will be tweeting about some very scary things going on. Aliens are coming FOR YOU! You've barricaded yourself in your house and are on Twitter seeking advice from followers and the film's UFO expert, @EdwinPollard using the #BewareDarkSkies

Let's try and get it trending and cause a mini panic on Twitter!

Think of it as the 21st Century version of The War Of The Worlds radio stunt!

For more info, contact me via PM (Private Message)

Good luck,
Kyle
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 7th August 2013, 02:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

That'll be why I had a bag of flying saucer sweets delivered today then!
I'm might be able to join in again, like I did for the Innuendo Day one the other week (that I'm still waiting on prizes for ), I'll have to see what time I get done having my hair cut
iluvdvds@Cult Labs and PaulD like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 7th August 2013, 02:58 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
That'll be why I had a bag of flying saucer sweets delivered today then!
I'm might be able to join in again, like I did for the Innuendo Day one the other week (that I'm still waiting on prizes for ), I'll have to see what time I get done having my hair cut
Today's delivery confused me too! I'm free this Friday so am in!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 8th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I'm working but as always will try and join in as much as possible.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 8th August 2013, 12:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ill have to give a miss don't have twitter doesn't interest me.
Old 8th August 2013, 05:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hi guys,

For those who haven't received their booklets yet or for any late comers, here's all the details.

Click the images for a larger version!

Old 9th August 2013, 07:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Missed out on this today, getting my hair cut took longer than I thought due to her previous client being late, I let her off seeing as she's also a friend of mine and godmother to my eldest son. Hope you guys had lots of fun
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!