Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2011, 05:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

lol, yep I will - just bought THE BEYOND today so im going to check it out 2night but can't wait for Sunday
Old 18th March 2011, 05:28 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
lol, yep I will - just bought THE BEYOND today so im going to check it out 2night but can't wait for Sunday
Have you not seen that either? You will LOVE The Beyond. One of Fulci's very best IMO.
Old 18th March 2011, 05:45 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Just got mine through the post yesterday but it's one of the faulty ones sadly (was kinda expecting this to be the case so not too disappointed though). Was still tempted to watch it tonight but I think I'm gonna hold off till the replacement disc arrives.

Still plenty of extras to be enjoying in the meantime though I suppose

And yup, Phenomena's great too. Crazier than a box of frogs, but that's how we like em eh? Watched the Blu Ray earlier this week and was generally very impressed with the job Arrow have done. Very jealous you get to watch it for the first time in HD btw Bringer
Old 18th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

I had THE BEYOND as the VIPCO version for yrs - since 2002. I sold it today and replaced it with the ARROW edition of the film.... today
Old 20th March 2011, 01:27 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Phenomena

First saw this on a 20 film dox set called the ultimate shockfest released by firecake. Like all the other films in the collection it was cut to hell but I liked it straight away. The soundtrack particularly is awsome and played no small part in my fondness for the film, but thats for another thread i s'pose.

Well done Arrow
Old 20th March 2011, 01:34 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I first saw this in the late 80's on VHS as the truncated Creepers, but still really enjoyed it nonetheless. I didn't view it again until 1999 when I picked up the Anchor Bay US DVD and saw it as intended. Now I need to get this new Blu-ray.
Old 21st March 2011, 01:06 PM
Cult Acolyte

I just bought it yesterday, so when I watch it, that will be the 1st time I have ever seen the film
Old 23rd March 2011, 11:05 PM
Cult Rookie

Well let's see I must've been about 9-10 I think..

But I get my sick taste in horror from my old man and once upon a crime when there was this advanced technology called 'video', the old man had a Palace rental video of 'creepers' and from a young age I always used to piss around with his collection to his horror and this particular one was one I played arund with the most...eventually I ended up owning my own video which was a seel through copy on the palace 'horror' label....but who would've known 13 years later I would have a super duper blu ray WITH the original rental case as alternative art?
Old 20th April 2011, 05:25 PM
Cult Rookie

I remember renting Sleepaway Camp 2 and 3 from my local video store without seeing the first. Well, I absolutely loved them, and I started the hunt for the original (mind you, this was before internet ordering). After I found it, they rented out 5 tapes for 5 dollars for 5 nights, so I got it, Bloody Birthday, Demonic Toys, The Hatchet Murders, and Creepers. The "pool" scene haunted me until I asked about it on IMDB (The horror board is so awesome!) so I bought the Anchor Bay disc, and then ordered the Arrow blu as soon as it was released.
Old 8th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Cult Rookie

First saw Creepers in the mid 90s, now I could be wrong but I'm almost certain it was shown as a Frightday night horror on the BBC. Same way I saw Phantasm and The Fog.
Years later I got the '5 films by Dario Argento' R1 steelbook set from Amazon and then watched it on the big screen during last year's Horrorthon in the IFI, Dublin. Got to meet Sergio Stivaletti afterwards, was great.
Night of the Creeps (1986)

Like this? Share it using the links below!