Cult Labs

Cult Labs (http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless FAQ (http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-faq/)
-   -   Fan Editions (http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-faq/6640-fan-editions.html)

mercury 09-04-2011 03:59 PM

Fan Editions
 
What do the tiltles which are listed on the shameless collection page as: Fan Editions mean? Do they differ from the others, and if so in what way.

Thank:)

Stephen@Cult Labs 09-04-2011 04:08 PM

Tbh, I'm not sure what makes them different. Perhaps the inclusion of a fact track.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah@Cult Labs 09-05-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury (Post 178820)
What do the tiltles which are listed on the shameless collection page as: Fan Editions mean? Do they differ from the others, and if so in what way.

Thank:)

It usually means they have special features such as a fact track, booklet, documentary/featurette, interviews etc. They differ from other Shameless titles in that they don't usually have features beyond the trailers.

In some cases, it also means that Shameless may have done a re-build edit by editing in lost footage or working with the original filmmakers to deliver their original vision.

mr 420 09-05-2011 11:51 AM

Sarah, is it not the case that you also get people like Marc Morris working on the reconstruction?

Slippery Jack 09-05-2011 12:52 PM

It is a bit of an odd moniker. It kind of suggests all of the non 'Fan Edition' titles were dispassionatley produced by folk with no interest in the film :lol: . . .

mercury 09-05-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 178902)
It usually means they have special features such as a fact track, booklet, documentary/featurette, interviews etc. They differ from other Shameless titles in that they don't usually have features beyond the trailers.

In some cases, it also means that Shameless may have done a re-build edit by editing in lost footage or working with the original filmmakers to deliver their original vision.

Thanks Sarah. I was looking through the list as I only have 4 shameless titles:fear: so with the new site looking good, it made me want to get some more.:nod:

Sarah@Cult Labs 09-05-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 178975)
Sarah, is it not the case that you also get people like Marc Morris working on the reconstruction?

Usually, yes! :)

nekromantik 09-05-2011 01:39 PM

i dont own any of the fan editions!
To be honest I dont own many Shameless dvds :lol:
Most of mine are Arrow.

Prince_Vajda 09-05-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 179019)
i dont own any of the fan editions!
To be honest I dont own many Shameless dvds :lol:
Most of mine are Arrow.

That isn't something to be proud of... :coolblue:

Greetings!

Demdike@Cult Labs 09-05-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 179041)
That isn't something to be proud of... :coolblue:

Greetings!

Gotta agree with Prince there.:nod:

Shameless put out far more collectable titles than Arrow.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2012 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.