View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2010, 12:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Yup - essentially sites like Play etc want lisings info way in advance so the sales company will supply potential plans etc - these releases are being worked on so the final word will cone here - when Calum is back I think we could do with a session of revealing what's confirmed and in the can.

There will be more classic Argentos on the way but please don't believe all listings - none have been confirmed for Blu-ray release etc. Some things will be DVD only for good reason.
Thanks Almar!

Here's the full INFERNO listing:

THIS AMAZING 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION CONTAINS:

- Reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned art work

- Double-sided fold out Poster

- Collector’s Booklet featuring brand new writing on Inferno by Alan Jones, author of Profondo Argento

- High Definition Presentation of the film (1080p)

- Optional 7.1 DTS-HD/2.0 Stereo Audio

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- Introduction to Inferno by star Daria Nicolodi

- Dario's Inferno (16 mins interview with Dario Argento)

- Acting in Hot Water: An Interview with Daria Nicolodi (18 mins interview)

- The Other Mother: Making the Black Cat (16 mins) In 1989 director Luigi Cozzi (a long time friend and collaborator of Dario Argento) decided to make the unofficial follow-up to Inferno and 'complete' the Three Mothers legacy. This feature looks at the torrid history of The Black Cat, with plenty of clips too!

- Dario Argento: An Eye for Horror (57 mins) Mark Kermode narrates this documentary on Argento’s career including interviews with George A. Romero and John Carpenter

- The Complete Dario Argento Trailer Gallery [18 films]

- Easter Egg (5 mins of Dario Argento in English, with random memories of Inferno)

For TENEBRAE expect three new interviews (ala INFERNO) and for DEEP RED expect a rather mega five new featurettes! We're trying to do some good new stuff for all these Argento classics and hope you guys enjoy them!

There were, obviously, the occasional hitch (i.e. Lamberto Bava being unavailable, due to a shoot in Malta, for DEMONS) but we've tried to still bring you some gnarly new stuff all the same.

And the release dates Play have listed are still up in the air I think....