Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > VHS & Exploitation > The VHS Vaults
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree259Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th January 2014, 07:36 AM
Cultist

Just added these to my small VHS collection. Very pleased, nice condition just a few chips off the original cases.
I'm really chuffed to finally own good, clean examples of both reversible covers featuring the films alternative title. 😊
If anyone one has Revenge of Pumpkinhead (Bloodwings) big box or the original on NTSC slipcase for sale, please message me.
Always looking for more Pumpkinhead stuff!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 18th January 2014, 07:54 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Just started transfering some of my VHS tapes to digital, so I thought I'd start a blog to share some trailers and company-intros, feel free to pass by and comment

Major Tom

Old 26th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Cultist

Just got this awesome VHS documentary, Rewind This! Fascinating stuff, I'd definitely recommend it. 😎
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.4 KB, 7 views)
demonknight likes this.
Old 26th January 2014, 02:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My Rewind This DVD doc is on the way. Can't wait for it to arrive
1313 likes this.
Old 28th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Cultist

Having now watched it fully, I do wish they'd have spent more time interviewing people about their individual collections. Also, it would have benefited from a UK perspective considering the impact vhs had to horror film distribution here.
Odd that a lot of time was wasted on the Japanese video market too.
Old 28th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Cultist

My latest buy: a salvaged Blockbuster video sign. This is gonna look awesome on the wall. I never really liked blockbuster as it crushed & outlived all the independents but its very sad to to see them go under & that the physical rental industry is well & truly over.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (95.4 KB, 12 views)
Susan Foreman and platostotal like this.
Old 28th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Active Cultist

i must have 1-200 VHS tapes in my ex partners loft, none rare or anything from what i remember but they been up there at least 10 years now i wonder what condition they will now be in if i went to rescue them?
Old 28th January 2014, 05:52 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythinggoes78 View Post
i must have 1-200 VHS tapes in my ex partners loft, none rare or anything from what i remember but they been up there at least 10 years now i wonder what condition they will now be in if i went to rescue them?
Should be ok as long as its dry up there.
Old 28th January 2014, 06:43 PM
Cultist

Got this little beauty today, had copies of this in the past but this ones a real minter,pic doesnt do it justice .

Old 28th January 2014, 10:27 PM
Cultist

Very nice! I've only just got back into collecting vhs. I got rid of nearly all my sell through vids years ago but kept a few favourites along with some of my old big boxes.
eBay is my only buying option at the moment unfortunately. I'm desperate to find someone local to me in the midlands who perhaps owns ex rental stock or maybe has some to sell that I might be after.
If any here does or knows of any leads please pm me.

Like this? Share it using the links below!