View Single Post
Old 19th September 2010, 03:26 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Sounds an interesting little film Mahoney, I think i'll try and track this down.
Thanks for alerting me to this guys, I must admit i'd never heard of it till this thread.

I'd like to add Sado Master (think thats correct) and Snuff 102 to the list .
P.A is a strange film. A very strange film. You won't forget this film after seeing it the once. I only ever watched this the one time, but we were talking about it for ages afterwards. There's some dodgy acting in places, and the film looks cheap (filmed on a d.v cam), but that aside, the film is entertaining, and keeps your interest through to the end. The idea of this movie is just too insane to pass up on.
From what I can remember, the film was shot in and around London, featuring mainly British actors. The filmmakers themselves were German I think. the background to the making of this film, sounds interesting, and worth reading up on.
I think this was originally out on the Redemption/ Salvation label, or a label similar a number of years back. If anyone knows which available disc is uncut, please post it here. cheers...