View Single Post
Old 8th October 2010, 05:15 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playzocker View Post
I'm sorry to have to say it like that, but a solution for future releases is all nice and well - but once the numberings' ruined, it's ruined! Now every collector has a big hole in the collection, which I definitely don't find okay!

But, even for that I might have a solution at hand.

How about taking some covers with the 25-27 numbering and offering it to collectors. They write their address to a specified email address and get the new covers shipped to them for free. That way, they could put both the tin and the single releases onto their shelf and technically, they then DO have the missing numbers, even if they're not displayed. I know, it's a crappy solution but still better than nothing.
Since the picture disc will be different for the single releases I think ("classic" Shameless print, rather than what's in the Tin) the discs themselves will still be easy to differentiate.
If I understand you correctly, that you would have the tin sitting there (empty?) and then the separate releases (discs from the tin in covers 25, 26 and 27?) then that would only be a solution for those who bought the tin. I don't see Shameless doing that tbh.