Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The 10th Victim
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th February 2014, 10:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Why's that Zann?
They just seem to put out a lot of stuff that's already out and in the past they were releasing things on DVD that were already available on BU BD...and this is another example albeit on BD this time, perhaps it'll look and/or sound better than the BU...but still, small gain...how about putting out something as yet unreleased on BD?
Old 7th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
They just seem to put out a lot of stuff that's already out and in the past they were releasing things on DVD that were already available on BU BD...and this is another example albeit on BD this time, perhaps it'll look and/or sound better than the BU...but still, small gain...how about putting out something as yet unreleased on BD?
What about Formula For a Murder then?
Old 7th February 2014, 10:11 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
What about Formula For a Murder then?
Sure it's a good to see but why no BD? And one new giallo on DVD in donkeys is hardly prolific...Camera Obscura are putting out (expensive) DVD rarities at a faster rate.
Old 7th February 2014, 10:15 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Sure it's a good to see but why no BD? And one new giallo on DVD in donkeys is hardly prolific...Camera Obscura are putting out (expensive) DVD rarities at a faster rate.
The Nurse is also quite rare as well, unless you pay the extortionate prices for the Noshame release.

I hear what you're saying though. It's like myself with Arrow. They no longer cater to my wishes and for a while i found it frustrating.
Old 7th February 2014, 10:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The Nurse is also quite rare as well, unless you pay the extortionate prices for the Noshame release.

I hear what you're saying though. It's like myself with Arrow. They no longer cater to my wishes.
Yeah Arrow seem to be getting a bit more mainstream but they're committed to BD and seem to have improved their quality control....and yes I dare say they have more dosh to do it all with
Old 7th February 2014, 11:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Nice, SJ's cover sets it off nicely too, case is fine by me but then again I prefer album covers to CD jewel cases too and of course when it's shelved with other BDs in stores it will stand out more (might be a cunning plan)
Old 7th February 2014, 11:23 PM
Cult Acolyte

Glad to see they didn't squash my DVD sized artwork down to Blu, "epic fail" or not . . .
Old 8th February 2014, 08:16 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Just wanted to mention Network also seems to be releasing blus in dvd cases nowadays (slimline as well). No big deal for me though as the content on the disc is the most important thing for me personally.
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, they did, but are no longer doing so.
Old 15th February 2014, 06:04 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post

This is an incredible release, with a very nice UK exclusive extra too. The first time the film has been released in this country! With an AMAZING artwork - designed by our very own Cult Labs member, SJ - support this UK release rather than the US one!
Absolutely Kyle.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 20th February 2014, 04:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just had this email from Base.com (where I placed my order for this)

Dear Richard Stewart,

I'm afraid we've been trying to get hold of The 10th Victim (Catalog Number: SHAM042) for some time now, but unfortunately we have now learnt that our suppliers have withdrawn this item from sale.
I'm very sorry that we will not be able to fulfil your order for this item but we are certain that we will not be able to get any more of it.

We have now removed it from our site. As we cannot get this item, we have removed it from your order.
If you had other items on this order they will not have been affected and will still be sent to you as normal.
You can view and check the latest status of your order at http://www.base.com/account.

Kind regards,

Customer Services

Any ideas what's going on?
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!