View Single Post
Old 27th October 2010, 12:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My DVD 'to watch' pile:

A - Adventures Collection (3 films), African Queen, Amacord, Android, Angel and the Badman, Antichrist, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

B - Ballad of a Gunfighter, Bangkok Dangerous (original), Basic Instinct 2, Beastmaster, The Big Country, Bizzare Voodoo Rituals, The Black Cobra, Black Cobra 2, Black Cobra 3, Blind Fist of Bruce Li, Blind Beast, Blood and Black Lace, Blood Feast 2, Bloodfist, Blood of the Zombie, Blood Sabbath, Boccaccio 70, Boggy Creek 2, Bone Sickness, Boy Meets Girl, Brain that Wouldn't Die, Britania Hospital, A Bucket of Blood.

C - Caged Fury, Camile 2000, Candle For the Devil, Candy, Castle Freak, Cave of the Living Dead, Cecilia, Charge of the Light Brigade, Cheech and Chong Collection, Cherry 2000, The Chinese Stuntman, C.H.U.D 2, Class of Nukem High, Cold Prey 1 - 2, Company of Wolves, Conan the Destroyer, Convent of Sinners, Creature Feature Collection (3 films), Crypt of Dark Secrets, Crypt of the Living Dead, Curious Dr Humpp, The Curse of Her Flesh, Cyclone.

D - Dagon, The Damned, Dans Ma Peau, The Dark Half, Dawn of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead 2, Days of Hell, Dead and Breakfast, Dead or Alive (Miike), Deathdream, Deathstalker, Deranged, Dirty Love 2, Dragon Tiger Gate, Drunken Master, Dummy, Dune.

E - The Eagle Has Landed, Emanuelle 3, Enter the Ninja, Evil Come Evil Go, Executive Target.

F - Fast Food Nation, Feast of Satan, Fiance of Dracula, Fiend Without a Face, Fightnight, Fitzcaraldo, Flesh Gordon, Frankenhooker, Frankenstein General Hospital, The Funhouse, Funny Games (original).

G - Graveyard of Honour, Graveyard Shift, Gremloids, The Grudge.

H - The Hand of Pleasure, Hanzo the Razor Trilogy, Hardcore (70's brit smut), Hatchet for the Honeymoon, Haunting Fear, Hell Prison (aka Women in Cell Block 7), Hitman (Jet Li), Horrors of Spider Island, How the West Was Won, Humanoid Woman.

I - I Drink Your Blood, The Immortal Bruce Lee, The Intruder (Corman), Iron Monkey

I'll list the rest later (If I can be bothered).

Last edited by Pete; 27th October 2010 at 06:54 PM.