View Single Post
Old 29th October 2010, 09:36 PM
Cult Rookie

I definitely want to see cemetery man (Dellamorte Dellamore) on arrow video release, as it is an amazing film that deserves a proper UK release, the starting sequence is one of the most fantastically shot pieces of cinema ever in my humble opinion.
I think its a tragedy that it never got the reception it should have for being an ingeniously remarkably crafted film that seems to go in and out of many genres, its part love story, part buddy film , part zombie movie and that's just scratching the surface of this philosophical, mostly misunderstood gem. it would be amazing if we could get Michele Soavi in to the gft for some beers and chat, was watching the copy of opera that my mate got for answering a question right at sinister sunday, was good to see Michele playing him self in the film, that scene of Daria Nicolodi being shot through the spy hole into the telephone is by far one of the best cinema deaths EVER!!.

And as for Island of death for valentines day, well that sounds like my kinda girl.What a lucky guy to find another lover of such atrocious cinema,I still cant believe nico didn't show up, still the only questions I or any one else would have for him pertain to bestiality as he has never made anything worth, well anything really.