View Single Post
Old 1st November 2010, 12:25 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Yeah, I recon he took the heart attack, drugs kill and wrestling was Randys real drug of choice. It was always gonna kill him, just like it kills them all in the end.

Sweet Child was an excellent music choice for sure.

Oh, there was loads of Randy CAWs complete with Ram Jam finisher available to downloal in SVR10.
SVR11's the same. The comunity can upload any CAW, Story, anything home created on SVR11 really , for anyone to download free. You can even alter other peoples CAWs to suit you. It makes the game huge.
SDVR:I may check out some of those games you mention one time then...
It's a sad ending in a way. Did he die in the ring? Or did he pull through, and make it out of there alive? It's up to us to decide for ourselves I guess, depending on whether or not you are optimistic. There's been a number of Wrestler deaths over this last 15-20 years or so. Heart attacks etc. Grim. The British Bulldog springs to mind, I remember Him well from the W.W.F era. Roddy Piper reminded me of a Randy the Ram a few times on the commentary track for They Live. Worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet.
There's a good chance that the filmmakers got the Guns N Roses track at a discount price because Slash himself was on board working on the score...

So, Vipco, I take it that you didn't go door to door tonight asking for "Candy" then?

Me neither.