View Single Post
Old 16th November 2010, 06:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Someone wanna clue me in as to why I might want to consider checking this one out? That is, sell me on BATTLE ROYALE.
An entire class is taken to an isolated island to take part of the Battle Royale program, a game created by the Millennial Educational Reform Act where the students must kill each other until only one is left. One class from the country per year is selected to participate in the program. If after three days a winner is not declared, the explosive collars attached to each student's neck will be detonated. The collars also prevent the students entering certain areas of the field of participation, the "danger zones," with the intention of forcing the students to encounter one another. One by one, each student are provided with survival packs containing food, water, a flashlight, a compass, a map of the island and a random weapon (in some cases said weapon might actually be deadly, such as an axe or submachine gun; in others it might not even technically be a weapon at all, such as a saucepan lid or binoculars.)

Original??? I THINK SO...

Plus, lots of Japanese mayhem, lots of Japanese gore, lots of Japanese school girls uniforms, lots of clever situations.

Good??? YOU CAN BET ON THAT.

DONĀ“T THINK TWICE... ORDER AND SEE THIS MOTHER OF A MOVIE!