View Single Post
Old 18th December 2010, 01:55 PM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead0303 View Post
And the people like you who'd buy it anyway, in this case even if it was done the way I'd have liked it, the way it should've looked, aren't relevant because they'd buy it anyway so are inconsequential. It's the people like me who'll look at something first before buying who make the difference to sales.

And considering I know 5 people personally (plus a couple on here) who were going to buy this but aren't now, if that's replicated nationwide (not to mention further afield) then that's an awful lot of sales lost. So it's easy for you to come on here and say that, but if Arrow have any business sense, especially in these harsh economic times, then yes, they should not only be concerned, they should be very worried.
I like how my opinion is written off as inconsequential because I'd buy it anyway when you really know nothing about me. That's simply not the case. There are now three Arrow releases that I haven't bought because they don't interest me, and if there was a release that I genuinley thought they'd done a bad job on I wouldn't buy that either, but this isn't one of them, because they haven't.