View Single Post
Old 18th December 2010, 03:13 PM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead0303 View Post
The ones you haven't bought don't interest you, the ones you have (including this one, which is the point) you'd have bought no matter how it looked.
Erm, no I wouldn't. Like I said, if I genuinley thought Arrow did a bad job on a release I wouldn't buy it. Please stop supposing you know what I would and wouldn't buy, especially when I've told you otherwise.

Quote:
You're trying to argue but are actually proving my point.
I'm not trying to argue, and if you read what I said I'm certainly not proving your point. I was entering into a discussion where I had my opinion written off as irrelevant.

Quote:
Bottom line is that in the business of sales, any sale lost is a cause for concern and Arrow could easily have lost hundreds, if not thousands of sales because they messed this release up. Even if there are only 100 people (although I'd imagine there are far more) who think like I do and know the same amount of people I do who won't now buy this release then that's 600 lost sales and that ought to be a concern to any sales company.
Sure, sales matter, but saying they messed this release up is so overstating what is an arguable quibble that only the minority seem to share. They'll never please everybody, that's just a fact of life.

Quote:
If you're happy with your purchase then I'm happy for you, enjoy it.
Thank you, I will.