View Single Post
Old 8th January 2011, 05:58 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default 2010 Newsletter Competition Winner - FINISHED

Hi there whoever's reading this!

You may know that Sarah and I put together a competition on the Newsletter with a prize of a bundle of DVDs or Blu-Rays. If you didn't know that, well...too late. It's over. MonkeyPedro was the lucky winner! Congratulations.

But I thought I'd stick up the questions along with the correct answers, so you can see just how well you did.

QUESTIONS

1) Piranha 3D featured what actor as the first character to be attacked by those flesh-eating fish?

2) Name the brothers who’s song was covered on Freddy’s Greatest Hits and, this year, can be heard in the end credits of the Nightmare On Elm Street remake?

3) I am known for starring in a TV show based upon a prison. I also ended up back in a prison in a hit 3D zombie sequel this year. Who am I?

4) Who don’t text?

5) Rick Baker makes a cameo as what in 2010’s remake of The Wolfman?

Question 6-10 asked you to figure out what films/TV Shows the 5 pictures were from (see attachments)

Now for some picture questions! Simply guess the following 5 films / TV shows that the posters belong to.

CORRECT ANSWERS

1) Richard Dreyfuss
2) The Everly Brothers
3) Wentworth Miller
4) Machete
5) Gypsy Man / First Killed
6) The Walking Dead
7) Saw 3d
8) Frozen
9) Buried
10) I Spit On Your Grave

Dah-Dah!

Kyle

P.S. It appears the attachments are in the wrong order. Meh.
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Newsletter Competition Winner - FINISHED-question_6.jpeg   2010 Newsletter Competition Winner - FINISHED-question_9.jpeg  
Attached Images

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 8th January 2011 at 06:36 PM.