View Single Post
Old 8th January 2011, 09:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
Sorry for going off-topic but I'd quickly like to address g053584398

1.I never stated ANYTHING as being objectionable
Since you obviously objected to my comments by targeting them in the first place, and questioning my motivation for making them, that would count as an objection.

Quote:
1.I never at ANY point disagreed with anyone (as you seem to think)
Of course you did. And I quote, 'Why on earth would you constantly go on about the BBFC cuts to the Arrow release if you already have the title?' That sounds like disagreement to me!

Quote:
3. You seem to be the only one here fueling any fire
Well since you were the one who targeted my comments, it was obviously you, and not I, who was looking to fuel the metaphorical fire.

Quote:
4. Life is far more important than getting arsey about a minute or so of thrusting flabby hairy buttocks in a laughably inept grade z trash film
You may not have a problem with film censorship, and that is your right, but some of us are ideologically opposed to any form of censorship. And, I would respectfully suggest, life is more important than nit-picking over someone else's views, that you quite evidently disagree with.

Anyway... So, Bare Behind Bars eh? I wonder if this will lead to Arrow releasing other films with a similar theme?