View Single Post
Old 12th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
Hi zombie pony. I moved this to the Shameless FAQ thread since it seems like that might be a better place although I might see about changing the name to Shameless Help & FAQ!

It's been a while since I watched Footprints so I've just popped my copy into the DVD player on my laptop and I have to admit that there is a certain jitteriness to the picture - the kind that you might associate with watching an old film.

Is this the "jittery and jumpy" picture you mean or does it seem like more of a technical problem?
Thanks for the reply Sarah. It's difficult to explain but it's like there is a slight jump to the picture like you'd associate with print damage. The kind of thing that would be prevelant on an old VHS for example. It's mainly noticable to me as I've not come across it on a DVD before. I've got 8 of the Shameless discs so far and only Footprints and Flavia have this issue. With Flavia, the jump seems to be at the top part of the letterbox.

If it's just part and parcel of the print, that puts my mind at rest but I just wanted to ask here first. I'm loving my Shameless stuff so just wanted to make sure.