View Single Post
Old 15th January 2011, 02:22 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingfear View Post
Who the hell do you think you are? Condescending pseudo holier than thou grabage like this is the reason why cult labs forums members get a reputation for being mindless fanboys. New york ripper is, was and will forever be know and loved for the sleaze and nasty gore, thats why people buy it! It sure as hell isnt for the artistic merit.

Who are you to bring this guy down because he wants all the gore intact! ITS AN EXPLOTATION FILM! You understand that?? Back in the day horror fans would go nuts trying to track down an uncut version to see the nasty fx, but now we should all evolve into better beings and watch cut versions of horror films for the amazing cinematography? I dont know what world you live in pal but its not the real one.

The Shameless blu-ray is cut, the BU disc is not, its that simple! Its not a scene of a cat eating a mouse, its a cut to one of fulci's most well done and realistic gore effects. The shamesless disc may have its merits, it may be a worthwhile purchase for extras etc but dont start preaching morals at us because we want to see all the gore in a horror/expoitation film
I'm sorry but we don't stand for members verbally assaulting one another here. You're post is extremely insulting. You say Nosferatu's response was condescending and you had to reply with insults? As I've said before, there are many sites out there that are quite for members to insult one another until their hearts content, but not here I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk