View Single Post
Old 21st January 2011, 09:41 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Good news. It's about time UK retailers had the chance to stock some 'poliziesco all'Italiana'.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes down with the horror and sleaze fans as unlike a lot of films from this genre this one has quite a lot of sleazy elements thanks to an off his rocker Tomas Milian.

Hopefully this will sell well enough to warrant some more releases from this genre in the UK and there's plenty of them to go at. It's an as yet un-tapped genre as far as English language DVD releases are concerned with 100s of titles sat un-released all crying out for a little love.
Johnny took the words right out of my mouth.

It's about time Shameless released some Italian crime films

Pardon my French but for those who haven't seen it the best best way I can describle Milian in this is "a horrible despicable little c*nt", those who haven't seen they may be quite surprised at some of his antics and those who have seen it will know exactly what I mean.

I first got my hands on this roughly 20 years ago under the title "The Executioner".

I've got a Greek release with the fantastic cover title of "He is a Bsstard", When I can dig it out I'll post up a scan.

Hopefully this will be a good seller and some more Lenzi crime will be added to the Shameless catalogue.