View Single Post
Old 16th February 2011, 09:11 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil View Post
LOL! somehow I don't think you'll be the only one.It's just that there are some people out there who won't exactly be brave enough to man up to that kind of thing but they'll get to it eventually,speaking of which does anyone know what colour the other volumes are or going to be or has nothing been confirmed of yet?.
Good question - you guys are choosing the colour for vol 7 but straight after that we'll do the poll for vol 8, 9 and 10 so this is where we all need to have a ponder on the colours we're choosing and how they'll line up. I know Shock don't want to repeat similar colours so if we chose bright pink now we can't have Baby Pink for the next volume but it could be the one after - now that could be because of a birth in the maternity ward means Baby Pink would work which leads me to my question to hardcore fans - are any of you choosing because maybe you think the colour matches the mood of the episodes, or because of some odd colour reference in an episode? I know most of it was battleship grey, dark brick and various shades of beige and dark green but I'm sure Meg had a colourful headscarf once!