View Single Post
Old 20th February 2011, 02:01 AM
Cultist in Training

Thank you all so much for your kind words! I've had some amazing emails and I just want to say thanks to Sarah for the newsletter mention, I'm very flattered! To be honest, I was only brave enough to post these up after seeing some of the excellent sleeves posted in this thread and was inspired enough by those to go try out some idea's. I'm hoping to see lots more coming and it's good to see the thread alive and well. : ) It's going to be a great year for Argento and Italian horror fans thanks to Shameless and Arrow!

This is a sleeve I did with some free time last night. I couldn't resist, Hell House is one of my favourite supernatural UK horror films of the 70's, I always thought the Fox DVD sleeve was a little dull and I didn't want to retread the original cinema poster so I thought I'd try out something a bit different for this great movie. Not sure how well it would fit into the current catalogue but the feel I was going for seemed to work in the Shameless frame for me. A film that could definitely could use a proper remaster and lots of extra content!