View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2008, 02:15 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Win a prize - GARENTEED!

Hello and welcome to another PICTURE COMPETITION!!!!!!!! Hip Hip... (say horray!) But this time theres a twist! As the title to the thread says if you enter you WILL win a truly FANTASTIC Shameless poster for the upcoming realease 'Strip Nude For Your Killer' (I've got one and trust me - I LUV IT! ). That's a garentee (that's probably spelt incorrectly).

Although with EVERY guarantee there is always the 'small print' - so here it is (in normal sized print) - u have to get ALL seven films correctly (but correctly identifying the name of the films from the clues below) in order to get a poster. As you can see, there is less clues this time (compared to the last one, I believe) purely so more people can enter There is also one film that nobody has spoken about on this entire site (to my knowledge) which i am VERY surprised about.

So the rules are the same as before. Guess the films, Private Message me the answers (don't write them on here please) and that's it. So Good luck - you won't need it mind. Go!