Thread: Games Talk
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2008, 09:57 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
I only play PC games on occasions. Because I prefer to run Win 98 I mainly stick to the older (and much more entertaining) classic games. Age Of Empires, Tomb Raider, the classic Carmageddon, Quake and Resident Evil etc.

Because Win 98 is easy for DOS games I've also got Doom (and sequels), the hilarious Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein 3D, Alone In The Dark, and over 200 original arcade games built in to the MAME 32 emulator. Hours of fun.
They're all great games Vincenzo, Duke Nukem will always be one of my favourites, I used to love playing that as a kid, I really liked the later ones for playstation aswell like Time to Kill and Land of the Babes. Anyone remember a series of DOS games called Commander Keen? I recently downloaded them onto my PC as it's another childhood favourite.

Recently i've been playing retro games on my PS2 as I bought a few of those Mega Drive and Acade classics discs featuring stuff like Final Fight, Streets of Rage, Street Fighter 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog and stuff. The original Mortal Kombat games were always favourites of mine too.