View Single Post
Old 9th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Nice sci-fi buys there Pedro!! MOON 44 is such an entertaining film and oh-so-eighties (and I LOVE 80s ). WESTWORLD, FUTUREWORLD (& LOGANS RUN) are all 70s sci-fi's that are high on my list to watch, having never seen any of them. However I'm not sure I'm much of a Yul Brynner fan.

Have you seen the Sean Connery sci-fi film OUTLANDER? Its one I'd highly recommend if you havent I also have ZARDOZ, another Connery sci-fi film sitting in my DVD to-watch pile, have heard good things about that 1 too.
Logan's Run is great oaxaca, very 70s but oh so cool, Watched Outland about 2 weeks ago for the first time and really enjoyed it. Zardoz is an odd film, it's good but just a bit weird. Moon 44 was on movies4men last night and i caught the end of it. I'd seen it many years ago and though screw it, 1.49 on amazon, i'll get it. I have an entire 6 shelf bookcase of sci-fi which im currently trying to work through again.

I Watched The Patriot last night and it's not a typical Seagal movie, one fight scene only, but it's an interesting film. It's very much a hybrid of a few other films most notably Outbreak...but it was fun.