Thread: Weekly Comp!
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2008, 01:22 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp!

(Please read all! Thanks!)

Yes, that's right I did say weekly comp! It is NOT a figment of your imagination! Yep, from now on, there will be a WEEKLY COMP (hence this thread's name! lol) for everyone and anyone (as long as they LUV Shameless - but who doesn't eh?) to win a prize! These prizes will almost always be DVDs - and not some crappy ones that nobody gives two hoots about, these are some seriously brilliant titles!

So here's the 1st WEEKLY COMP! Horray! I'll start with one of the easiest comps I've done, IMO, to start the ball rolling . All you have to do is guess what the film is from my truly incredibly beautifully incredibly realistic painting (yeah right! lol) below . Then simply PM me your answer (DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT !!!!!!!! WRITE THE ANSWER HERE - IT WOULD NOT BE FAIR ON EVERYONE! PLEASE!!!!). Easy!

So what's the prize? Well, by jove it's a cracker! Three people will win "King Of New York" SPECIAL EDITION! Very nice indeed! Here's a little about it:

NOW IT'S MY TURN." ? AN UNHERALDED MASTERPIECE RETURNS TO CLAIM THE THRONE OF CRIME MOVIES

Criminally overlooked in the years since its initial theatrical release, the first big budget movie from controversial director Abel Ferrara (Bad Lieutenant; The Driller Killer), KING OF NEW YORK is set to re-establish itself as a gangster genre classic on a par with the likes of Scarface, Goodfellas and The Godfather this September when it is released as a two-disc Special Edition DVD, boasting fully remastered image and audio, plus a definitive audio commentary by Ferrara.

I've got three copies to give away of KING OF NEW YORK (cert. 18) which will be released as a two-disc limited edition steelbook DVD (?17.99) by Arrow Films on 22nd September 2008.

So what you waiting for! The three names to be pulled out of the hat will each win the DVD! So c'mon PM me your answers! Closing date is Friday, when there will be another WEEKLY COMP!

So here's the picture, people;

See told you its not hard lol!

Oh and remember

DON'T WRITE YOUR ANSWER HERE! PM ME!

Good luck everyone!