View Single Post
Old 11th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXX0rz View Post
WOW! o_o I'm really surprised by this decision, I think I even stated previously somewhere on this forum that it would still be cut heavily, but there you go, I was wrong. I think a LOT of horror fans out there are going to very surprised at this decision. The other thing is, where does this leave Customs for siezing uncut versions of Cannibal Holocaust, since practically this legal UK release will virtually be uncut as the scene they asked to be cut out is only a mere.. 14 seconds? I don't even think it lasted that long, it was more like.. a few seconds on screen.

I don't know what Shameless have planned for it so far (haven't read full release threads on it), but, it should (could?!) contain a version that is animal cruelty free, and the fullest version with the one mandated 14s cut. Would be cool to see it without all the animal cruelty anyway.

But... Why are some people still complaining about the 14 seconds? lol That's madness. I think it's even lucky to get the film through the BBFC with all the other previous cuts waived. But yeah, really surprised, looking forward to this release! I don't much care for the animal cruelty in any case, so this could become my only release I'll view when it's released! Looking forward to it!
Hear hear, couldn't have said it better myself. An animal cruelty free release in HD is definitive in my eyes.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html