View Single Post
Old 21st September 2008, 02:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Yeah I think I will but will keep it a bit more simple and not fill it with links to different studies that proved that beheading was the most humane form of execution, even more humane than leathal injection, and how it was more humane than the lizard killing they allowed in Cannibal god.
I also asked why Bullfighting was cut as imo its Art , and yet slaughter house footage is allowed, which shows a degraded animal die in urine soaked sheds but do not allow to show the same animal die a dignafied death after a noble fight in the Ring.
I also when on a few more points but this time I think i'll keep it short and sweet.
Maybe then i'll get an answer, though there is the chance they genuinely did'nt get it.
I think i'll ask them about Ferox this time as Blackhorse have made any talk on Holocaust irrelevant as they submitted a pre cut version.
Yeah looks good.

This one especially

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I also asked why Bullfighting was cut as imo its Art , and yet slaughter house footage is allowed, which shows a degraded animal die in urine soaked sheds but do not allow to show the same animal die a dignafied death after a noble fight in the Ring.
I'd love to hear the BBFC's reply to this one.