View Single Post
Old 24th September 2008, 11:23 PM
Cultist

Default James Bond Ultimate Edition DVDs

Two of my favourite Bond movies are The Living Daylights and Licence to Kill. The uncut version of the latter still isn't available on DVD (when the R2 UE's were first released there was an "UNCUT" icon seen on the front cover of the GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies DVDs. But there wasn't one on the front cover of Licence to Kill, despite the 30 odd seconds previously cut put back in).

I was sure I read many, many years ago that there were two scenes filmed but not included in the film. The first is the raid on Wavekrest, when the remains of Killifer and the security guard in the maggot tray are found. The second is a dinner party for the Japanese businessmen hosted by Sanchez at his villa in Isthmus City, the night before he shows them round his drugs producing plant.

I found out at an autograph show in the last couple of years that they did film Felix and Della's wedding inside the church. I saw Priscilla Barnes and was shown a B & W photo of their wedding inside the church.

The Living Daylights UE DVD dosen't have the music video to the Pretenders' single If There Was A Man, which is played over the end credits.

Last edited by WaveCrest; 24th September 2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Needed editing.