View Single Post
Old 28th September 2008, 11:03 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post

Anselmo always speaks sense. Think what you like of him (a lot of people dislike for apparently being a racist (as well as other things)... mind you you can't say shit these days without being branded as that) but he knows what he's talking about and is a nice guy beyond his troubles. He's a living ****ing legend if you ask me.
Yeah, he really is. Plus, he's a big horror fan to boot I've got a Superjoint DVD and in one of the interviews with him he starts talking about how much he loves films like 'The Changeling' and 'Amityville 2' etc.
Thanks for the link Cloud, I'll give 'em a listen today. Usually love anything by Anselmo.

As for Killswitch, yeah, End of Heartache was their weakest album by far. I liked a couple of tracks on it but even they weren't anything really special. They certainly made up for it with 'As Daylight Dies'. I bought it on the same day as As I Lay Dying's last album 'An Ocean Between Us'. I was expecting to like AILD's a hell of a lot more but Killswitch's blew it out of the water. I was a bit disappointed with AILD's tbh, nowhere near as good as their previous albums.