View Single Post
Old 28th September 2008, 12:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
To be honest I haven't heard that album. After End Of Heartache I gave up on them. I'll give a few of their newer songs a listen later but I really don't like Howard Jones' voice, it feels out of place to me.

Let us know what you think to Southern Isolation. The rest of their EP is up on YouTube if you wanna hear it. I love moody acoustic music.
Have you ever heard Blood Has Been Shed Cloud? If not they may change your opinion on Howard Jones, it's the band he was in before he joined KSE. Far superior to Killswitch IMO, absolutley furious, crushing, brutal mathcore/ hardcore/ Beatdown type music. Very different from Killswitch, and I mean VERY different . Theres none of that melody, singing about love and stuff (which i'm not saying is a bad thing, for Killswitch at least). BHBS's 'Spirals' album is absolutley superb

Yeah sure mate, I'll get back to you on Southern Isolation once i've listened to them. I really like stuff like that myself although I have to be in the mood for it a lot of the time.