View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
They were pretty much all tracked down and interviewed for the Grindhouse release of some years back. If for no other reason, the extras on the Grindhouse release alone make it worth picking up, even if you don't like the film. I wonder what extras will grace the Shameless release?
Robert Kerman and Carl Gabriel Yorke were interviewed extensively on the Grindhouse release and they had some great stories to tell - even with the interviews running for 36 mins and 51 mins, I find them very interesting viewing.
I would love if it was possible to track down any of the other three stars (Francesca Ciardi, Perry Pirkanen, Luca Barbareschi) to get their memories of filming and thoughts on the film and it's status 30 years on - do they abhor the film? Do they regret being a part of it and why/why not? Do they think the film should have disappeared a long time ago or does it deserve it cult status, even today? I would love to hear their thoughts on things like this, as this is still still a film which strongly divides people and I'd love to hear what the other actors still remember from the shoot 30 years later and how they, being involved in the film themselves, see it as a whole.