View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Cultist

Decided to go back to the beginning as that will probably make more sense. So up next, Shatterday starring Bruce Willis and directed by Wes Craven.

"Peter Jay Novins calls his home, only to hear himself answer at the other end."

I really should have started this series from the start as this is a great episode. Willis is awesome within his role and the episode plays out beautifully as Novins discovers who he truly is.

I was tweeting the other day whilst watching "The Last Flight" about how I love TZ episodes that don't explain what is happening. We as an audience don't have to question the logic because what is happening is within the Fifth Dimension. And Shatterday is no exception.

The poignant ending of the episode is beautifully played out and the story as a whole was well told. However, I wouldn't have had the "days of the week" titles for each scene as they are a bit... I don't know... lame?

Fan of The Twilight Zone? Then check out The Collector's Room - a sci-fi series in true Twilight Zone fashion.