View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 03:39 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

That's good news - Argento reunited with his old pals should make the movie a nice thing to wait for.

Just a little announcement. I do not know how often I will be active here again as I had to invest too much time and too many posts in explaining the basics of irony and sarcasm the last few days - which is off-topic and not a funny thing to do. I most certainly am the first to step in if somebody is offended by anybody else but remarks that are meant funny (or maybe sometimes slightly nasty) should be allowed.
I know that most of the quarrels have been misunderstandings. So I am not angry at anybody.
But delivering too many posts that could possibly be misunderstood doesn't add anything to this forum. So, in order to keep the forum peaceful and on-topic, I decide to reduce my number of posts at least for a while - I don't think that anyone will miss my comments as Nos and many others here are doing a great job in entertaining and informing us, as well as moderating this forum - a big "Thanks" from me!

Back to the topic: let's look forward to Dracula 3D!

Greetings!

Last edited by Prince_Vajda; 15th May 2011 at 03:55 PM.