Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentofan View Post
Cheers bdc, it is clearly not genuine but he has offered to refund if I send it back so I'll just do that.
Problem you have with that though is he could take the DVD back and not refund you at all. It's an awkward situation to be honest. I've been there myself and had to go through paypal to try and get my money back. The whole process took about 3 months and I had to prove it was a fake copy by taking it into a video shop and getting the owner to write an official letter to paypal to prove it wasn't a legit copy. Quite a hassle really so I hope it doesn't resort to that for you. Make sure you keep all correspondance with this idiot for future reference just in case.

PS. I love the way he says he'll get his solicitor involved (in bad bad written english I may add), clearly a sign that he's guilty and trying to scare you off.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html